Weapons of Mass Advertising
Boost Promotional Products, one of the leader company in Australia, enjoys chatting with business owners within many targeted industries and Online. They have been amazed at the amount of small businesses that do not use Promotional Products.
Below are just some of their reasons:
1. Too expensive for advertising
2. No idea what do with a Promotional Item or how to market it
3. No industry experience or new product fear
4. Don’t need it
What Kyle, from Boost Promotional Product, would like to do in this post is provide 5 core reasons why your business needs to implement a marketing strategy like Promotional Products.
1. Visibility. More and more people are now using the Promotional Products to advertise their products and services. What they are looking for is reviews, articles and discussion related to the product. By giving your clients a free Promotional Products, your brand or business name will be remembered every time the product is used. If this is researched well enough, before the product launch, the right product for the right situation can leave a very important message in the mind or your client or potential customer.
2. Reach. A Promotional Product gives you far more reach for your business both nationally and internationally. If your business is not just for servicing the local community having a Promo Product advertise your name, telephone number, e mail address or slogan, is by far the most effective way to get your name out there.
3. Customer Service. A Promotional Product advertises for you 24×7 which can help with customer support queries and general enquiries. This can reduce your customer service effort especially when your staff can point customers to the product you have chosen for advertising thus freeing up your time.
4. Professionalism. I have talked with people who, after finding out a business does not implement a well thought out Promotional Products campaign, they actually decided to go with the competition. A businesses ability to advertise in today’s market efficiently is expected by most people just as much as a business card.
5. KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). With a well thought out Promotional Products plan you do not have to cost $1000’s of dollars to achieve your desired result. A Promotional Item can be as simple as a Shower Timer, to save water or Enviro PET Bag to reduce your carbon footprint which can list what your business is about and contact details. You can always grow from there.
Thanks Kyle!! See you soon on the PPI BLOG!
Add a comment
login to add a comment : LOGIN